Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'd like to study astronomy / astrophysics - where do I start?

I've already got a BA (Hons) in Geography, but I did Physics and Maths at A Level and regret not pursuing my interested in astronomy and astrophysics. I'm now working full time (job is totally unrelated - Marketing!) but would like to learn more about the subject, preferably with some sort of structured course. Just wondered if anyone had any tips of what I could do?





Thanks|||Check with your local colleges and universities (physics/astronomy departments) to see what they have available or what they can recommend. In the meantime, check your local libraries and read. That could give you more specificity in your desire to learn and narrow your focus to the portions of the science that most interest you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment