Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it possible to pursue astrophysics and get a good job later? Best universities for undergrads?

Well, I need to really plan for my future. First of all, I need to know that after getting out of school, should I pursue astrophysics or major in physics or what? then I need to know, that is there any scope for me to get a good job later from this and earn well?|||Well if you receive a doctorate in astrophysics or any field in physics.





You could possibly do civil engineering, aerospace engineering, architectural engineering.


There's many fields open to you if you have a higher physics knowledge and possibly knowledge of calculus.


You can tutor children, or senior students. 150$ an hour where I live. From all students.


150x7 hours.


That's a lot of money in one day.|||There are very few jobs in astrophysics if you don't have a PhD in physics or astronomy, and not many even if you do. If you do want a PhD, a major in physics is the best way to go, and a PhD in physics if you can study astronomy while you do it (many schools have combined the departments); there are more jobs with a PhD in physics. And you'll need to spend your college summers doing research at your school or others to make sure that's really what you want to do with your life and to get experience for grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment