Saturday, November 19, 2011

What colleges and universities have the best astrophysics programs for B-students?

Hey, I'm Ryan, I am 16, and I've been interested in becoming an astrophysicist for a while now, I'm just wondering, being that I am an average B-student in the bottom of my class what would be some good schools for astrophysics?|||Since you seem to have a passion for the subject, why not put in some effort and get your scores up?





That way, you'll be able to get into higher-than-average universities and be able to turn your interest into a career.





Look into Ohio University or University of Arizona.|||UC Santa Cruz


U Washington


UC Boulder


U Texas Austin


U Arizona


Penn State


SUNY Stony Brook


New Mexico State


Ohio State





But you have a little while--so work on pulling up your grades, and make sure you do well on the ACT or SAT, and take as many honors/AP classes as you can handle.|||Berkeley has a good one. But they're really selective...here's more:


http://www.a2zcolleges.com/Majors/Astrop鈥?/a>


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment