Saturday, November 19, 2011

What school is better for astrophysics, MIT or Harvard?

I am planning to become an Astrophysicist, and I am confused upon, which school is better. Ranking wise, it is Harvard, but since MIT is a technical school, I think they have a better Astrophysics Program.





P.S.- Dont tell me to change my career, I know that they only get pay $120,000 max. It is what I want to do, money doesn't matter.|||Apply to both. If you actually get into both, then make the decision. Both schools are extremely hard to get into and look for different things in potential students (other than high grades).





$120k is a lot of money, I'm not really sure what the point of your PS note is.|||You can never go wrong with Harvard. Look at the guy who made facebook. Is he successful enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment