Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is double majoring in Biophysics and Astrophysics a smart thing to do?

I love mathematics, I love physics, I love biology and I love astronomy! I just love these subjects. So I was thinking it might be a good idea to double major in both.





So what do you guys think?|||You won't be allowed to major in multiple options of the same major. If you love biology, math and physics (yay!!), then major in physics and take a bunch of biology classes and do a research project in biophysics.





You might be allowed to double major in biology and physics. Which is also great, but a lot of work that might involve taking extra classes that don't interest you. Keep in mind that nobody but you will really care if you were a double major--- they will care about the specific classes you took, and any research that you did.|||Not unless you enjoy pain and sitting in your room studying while everyone else is out drinking and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment