Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What undergrad universities are good for astronomy and astrophysics?

I'm a senior with:


10+ honors/AP/IB courses


3.3 GPA


2060 SAT I scores (SAT II's pending)|||http://space.about.com/od/collegesuniver鈥?/a>





I know, I'm sorry, that's a very long list. From what it looks like.. many UCs offer your majors. I'm from San Francisco and did a summer program this summer at UCB for like engineering and computer science and everything science related there seemed amazing but from the description on that site..UCSC, even though it's less prestigious, shouldn't be ruled out. It listed Ivy Leagues as well but I'm not sure with your GPA if that's an option.. unless that's an unweighted GPA..then it might depend on how great you can make your essays on your applications. Johns Hopkins might be a good choice for you and isn't as insane to get into as people like to think...


Good Luck!! =] I'm doing all my applications now too..a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment